Re: Best way to build simply DIY stereo mics.

Subject: Re: Best way to build simply DIY stereo mics.
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Fri May 4, 2012 8:35 pm ((PDT))

Hey Ben, I've seen a couple of people mention glue. =A0How do you mean? =A0=
 Is there any soldering at all, or do you just twist the wire leads(if any.=
..I know some primo caps cam wired, some not) to the RCA's and glue them fo=
r security? =A0If it's that easy, then you of course eliminate the issue of=
 over heating the caps!