Re: Recorded last week in Pinnacles National Monument, California

Subject: Re: Recorded last week in Pinnacles National Monument, California
From: "John Brenneman" jbird1946
Date: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 am ((PDT))
Hi Mitch,

I was wondering about something to repel  .In my career as an automotive te=
chnician I replaced many a wiring harness due to rodent damage.  Something =
about the insulation may be tasty to them as visually areas would be grazed=
 away much like a leaf chewed by a caterpillar . We resorted to putting poi=
son bait under the hood, something that i'd never do now .  These repairs c=
an cost thousands on a Mercedes Benz. It would be great if an herb infused =
vegetable oil rubbed on the cables would work, something like they use for =
non poisonous flea collars?  Anybody got any coyote urine? ...sorry

John