Re: SD 7 series recorders with / without a 302

Subject: Re: SD 7 series recorders with / without a 302
From: "Munir kureshi"
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm ((PDT))
Hi Jez, Andrew,

When I ordered Nagra LB from B&H I also ordered Grace Lunatec and the guy
suggested against getting GL preamp. He said it would not make any difference.
When I got my SD788t, the distributor discouraged against 302 mixer because the
mixer in SD 7 series is as good as 302 mixer. I will the demo of SD when they
come to San Francisco in November but it is ways down the road. Me too, if SD
302 makes ad difference then I will add it to my system.

Hope there is more information on the subject.

Munir.

Sent from my iPad