More brazilian soundscapes.

Subject: More brazilian soundscapes.
From: "Juan Pablo" jpculasso
Date: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am ((PST))
Hello all,
Here is an other recording made in Brazil, in a type of forest called =E2=
=80=9Cfloresta de tabuleiro=E2=80=9D
For those like the ppigeons&dobes(, the Swifts flying around, that is for y=
ou.
This recordings is one of my favourites that is present in my cd Welcome to=
 atlantic forest, abailable in cd baby and the itunes music store.
I hope you enjoy listening as I enjoied when recorded it
http://birdsounds.ronjaleader.net/comensden.html?id=3D15

All the best,
Juan Pablo.