Re: Olympus announces LS-100 field recorder

Subject: Re: Olympus announces LS-100 field recorder
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm ((PST))
Olympus is not forthcoming about the noise specs on these mics. I wrote and
received the reply "We do not have a published specification for the
signal-to-noise ratio."

I guess it will be up to someone who owns it to compare it to the M10. (my
understanding is that the M10 is the current champ in terms of low noise
internal mics. Correct me if I'm wrong, please!).

John