Re: bear hibrination

Subject: Re: bear hibrination
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:33 pm ((PST))
I have done extensive recordings with Black Bears including hibernation. I =
strongly advise you to not walk up to the den and disturb it by wanting to =
take pictures and record. Not only is it extremely dangerous for the bear (=
Risk of it being woken up and disturbed forcing it to run away and possibly=
 get shot by some idiot) it is something that needs advanced planning. You =
really need to be unselfish about this and think of the animal. That is all=
 i will say about this......

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
www.naturesound.org