Re: New Soundscapes & realism

Subject: Re: New Soundscapes & realism
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 pm ((PST))
Peter,

In this group we record nature sounds.  Some of us are after pure
wilderness soundscapes in stereo or quadraphonic, others are after
close-up mono species recordings for vocalization studies they are
doing, or purely for identification purposes, and it is irrelevant
for them whether or not there are human-made sounds included.  Both
points of view are equally relevant for this group.

Vicki