Re: New Soundscapes

Subject: Re: New Soundscapes
From: "Mark Brennan"
Date: Mon Jan 9, 2012 11:41 am ((PST))
I forgot to mention, I should also add that the album does indeed have some
motors in it! For two reasons, firstly because I wanted to paint an audio
picture of what things sound like today, that human noise is very apparent
in the natural soundscape both in a good way but also as noise pollution.
So this is to raise awareness a little but also because I find some of the
sounds interesting and I think they add to the composition if you look at
it as a whole and purely sound for listening pleasure. If you click on the
individual tracks you can read the story behind some of the recordings.

Mark

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Mark Brennan <> wrote=
:

--
*Mark A. Brennan
*Canadian Landscape Painter - web <http://www.markbrennanfineart.ca/>