Re: Raven Lite Re: [Nature Recordists] Sonograms from Sound Forge?

Subject: Re: Raven Lite Re: [Nature Recordists] Sonograms from Sound Forge?
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Wed Nov 9, 2011 5:22 pm ((PST))
Thanks for that. Amazon is very frustrating - I can find used copies with CDs
for just a couple of dollars, but they won't deliver to Australia. Some
slightly more expensive ones will deliver, but the postage is so much that
brand new from Borders is nearly as cheap. I ordered from Borders, and should
get it a couple of weeks sooner.

It's a pity there's no equivalent Australian book. I know the calls are only
examples, but it would be nice to be learning some calls that will be useful to
me at the same time.

Peter Shute