Re: A not so great first session with AT4022 + Fostex FR2-LE

Subject: Re: A not so great first session with AT4022 + Fostex FR2-LE
From: "Luiz do Carmo" lecarmo
Date: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:39 am ((PDT))
As Fostex's manual doesn't give clear knowledge on how these level/trim con=
trols work, I've been following the advices I've found at gearlutz and it's=
 been working fine so far. The comment by "mathieujm" is the method I follo=
w.

Here is the link: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/remote-possibilities-acous=
tic-music-location-recording/458411-fostex-fr2le-gain-staging.html

Luiz