Re: Start time for Sony PCM-M10 with memory card

Subject: Re: Start time for Sony PCM-M10 with memory card
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Wed Sep 7, 2011 2:24 pm ((PDT))
I meant the time from off to being ready to record. Once it's on, there's no
problem. I see now that there's a C with a 4 inside it that I dismissed as
meaningless before, and I assume it means it's a Class 4 card.

Can anyone confirm whether Class 10 cards allow a PCM-M10 to start faster?

Peter Shute