[Nature Recordists] Re: Olympus LS-11

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Olympus LS-11
From: Raimund <>
Hi Lily

I would pick the Sony PCM-M10 because its internal (omni-directional)
microphones are considerably quieter than those of the Olympus.

The choice between the two recorders is of course also a matter of personal=

taste and would depend on the way how it is being used.

For instance, I usually record only for relatively short periods of time an=
d I
regularly transfer the recordings to my computer once I returned from a tri=
p.
The 4 GB built-in memory is therefore more than enough for me (providing a =
total
recording time of 6 hours at 44.10kHz/16bit).

Regards,
Raimund

--- In  Lily Plants <> wrote=
: