Re: Olympus LS-11

Subject: Re: Olympus LS-11
From: "Raimund" animalsounds
Date: Sun May 8, 2011 11:08 am ((PDT))
Lily,

Note that my self-noise tests are mainly aimed at recording soft animal sou=
nds, in which this noise floor is one of the most important things to consi=
der. However, I guess that recording (loud) music would be a different matt=
er, where those noise figures are not that important.

In any case, I think that both the Sony PCM-M10 and the Olympus LS-11 have =
a much better build quality than the less expensive Tascam DR-05 and (proba=
bly) the Zoom H1. Unfortunately, I have never used any of the Zoom recorder=
s. So, I can't comment on that.

Regards,
Raimund

--- In  "lilyplants" <> wrot=