Re: Replacement for my Remembird

Subject: Re: Replacement for my Remembird
From: "H=E5kan Olsson" nordicsounds
Date: Mon Feb 7, 2011 2:29 am ((PST))
I can recommend Izotope RX 2 for removing noise and more. It's available
for both PC and Mac.
If you can't get that program I can suggest you to go to
labs.adobe.com/technologies/audition/
<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/audition/> and download the beta
program of Audition. It has built in noise removal. It's beta so It's free.

The microphone is gonna be used for bird recordings only?
I suppose you don't wanna lug around a parabolic microphon like Telinga?
Maybe a shotgun then, like Sennheiser ME66/67
<http://www.thomann.de/gb/sennheiser_me66.htm> + a powermodule K6P or K6?