Re: Surround sound recorders and sound installations at eden project

Subject: Re: Surround sound recorders and sound installations at eden project
From: "gus" leudar
Date: Mon Nov 8, 2010 8:12 am ((PST))
Hi Rob,
Its actually quite difficult to display this sort of work seeing as it uses=
 many many channels so you dont really get the effect from a simple stereo =
recording. However this will give you a rough idea of the sounds used :

http://soundcloud.com/augustine-leudar/biomes-at-night

It is recomended that you put your speaker sin the bushes when listening to=
 this ! It may sound silly but I believe the modulation of the leaves on th=
e sound has a significant effect in the way the sound gets dispersed. Maybe=
 stick it on a stereo in your garden or something.

p>http://www.edenproject.com/come-and-visit/whats-on/heart-of-darkness.php