Re: New guy

Subject: Re: New guy
From: "Dan Coleman" gdancoleman
Date: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm ((PDT))
I can probably help you with mic sales.  I sell over 50 brands of high end
pro-audio gear including lots of mics.  I will be happy to discuss stereo
pairs.  Call me when you get a minute.

Dan Coleman
Pro-Audio Sales & Rentals
Tennessee Concert  Sound
---
Sent from my Google Andriod
Mobile no: 615-668-6555

On Oct 25, 2010 6:17 PM, "Danny McCarty" <> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I found this group searching for info about location recording. I'm in the
process of building
my kit for surround recording. I plan on doing Quad as opposed to 5.1. I
picked up a Zoom H4n and
am in the hunt for two more mics. Any recommendations for a stereo pair or
stereo mic for under 400 bucks?
I'm looking at the Rode NT4 or pairs of: NT5, AKG 1000s, Samson CL2.
Ebay is where I've been looking so far.

My experience has been in music and sound track recording. The environmenta=
gathering is new.
I'm doing this for a project I'm building that will be distributed on BD &
DVD.
I've been video taping and photographing landscapes for the last couple
years and am editing together
10 minute loops of the visuals. So far it's looking pretty cool.
If anyone is interested in sharing some of their gatherings please drop me =
line. My work can be checked out through the links below.
I look forward to hearing your work on the boards.
Cheers,
Danny

On Oct 25, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Rick Munday wrote:

> http://soundcloud.com/rickmunday/rain-102410-js
>
> It was recorded handheld so pardon the handling errors.

Danny McCarty
Monolith Media, Inc.
4183 Summit View
Hood River, Or 97031