Re: Creaky Tree

Subject: Re: Creaky Tree
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm ((PDT))
That was me. I like how you brought out the foreground sounds more, but it
left the sound more "tubular". I noticed this is a common result
from Audacity (the tubular sound).

I might have to play with the filtering in Audacity some. I try to leave th=
audio with as little tweaking as possible, but this got me to thinking.

Normally I just do some EQ adjustments, pretty much drop off everything
below 200hz and the add some brightness at the top end to recover what's
lost from the faux fur. And some boost, though I noticed I wen way high on
this version.