Re: Boom pole technique and the Rode Blimp.

Subject: Re: Boom pole technique and the Rode Blimp.
From: "im_rawes" im_rawes
Date: Tue May 11, 2010 3:38 am ((PDT))
Glad I saw this thread. A friend of mine has a Rode NT-4 and was asking the=
 other day whether it could be mounted inside the Rode blimp.

The supplied microphone clips are nowhere near big enough to hold the NT-4,=
 so is the alternative just to make a kind of cat's cradle from elastic ban=
ds?

Cheers
Ian

- - -