Sony PCM-D50 vs SD 702

Subject: Sony PCM-D50 vs SD 702
From: "ssislander" ssislander
Date: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm ((PDT))
Hi Scott,

Thanks very much for your notes on the NT1As and the D50.  You've helped me=
 decide -- I bought 2 NT1As this morning on sale, with sequential serial nu=
mbers.  And I ordered the SD 702 from the local dealer in Vancouver.  At le=
ast if I have concerns about the recordings, I'll know it's not the fault o=
f the hardware.

Bob

--- In  Scott Fraser <> wr=
ote: