Gear for sale...

Subject: Gear for sale...
From: "no_mas_films" no_mas_films
Date: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 am ((PST))
Hi all! I hope it's OK if I post this here... I have some gear for sale. I =
will soon be posting on eBay, but I'll list it here first incase I can give=
 a deal to my brothers-in-arms. :-) Here goes:

1-Fostex FR2-le recorder, great shape, in FR2-le porta-brace case with 4 gi=
g kingston card and two R/C nicad packs + original battery holder. I think =
I have the original box, but might not have the plug-in wall wart...

1-Matched pair of Audio Technica AT4041 mics with AT shock mounts and AT ha=
rd case. I'll throw in a stereo bar mount too. :-) No box, just the hard ca=
se...

1-Audio Technica AT3035 Cardioid capacitor mic with AT matching shock mount=
. No box...

Please email me with offers and questions at:  I acce=
pt PayPal only for payment, and have great feedback on eBay, but I will cut=
 anyone from the forum a deal. I will list them in 48 hours if no one here =
is interested. We can talk on the phone if you'd like, and I will ship USPS=
 Priority from Princeton, NJ USA Thanks, Chris