Re: Telinga mic comparison

Subject: Re: Telinga mic comparison
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 am ((PST))
Hi Vicki!
If it was your intention to make us all green with envy re your location, I=
 can say that for me you certainly succeeded! To have a verandah is one thi=
ng, but to be able to put mics out on it without them being 'nicked' is ano=
ther. Just the idea of grazing wallabies is enough to ellicit the word idyl=
l in my mind; heaven!
I was interested to see that you use apEQ, which I persuaded my wife would =
be an excellent Christmas present. I've been playing with the restricted ve=
rsion for a little while now and, as you obviously do, find the live peak m=
eter very useful indeed. Now that I've got the full unrestricted jobby I wi=
ll spend more time with it.
I haven't as yet listened to your recordings, but am intrigued about someth=
ing I clearly missed, the Telinga LS10 stereo mic you mention. This isn't l=
isted on the Telinga sites that I've looked at; can  you elaborate please?
Max