Re: Fw: [Nature Recordists] diy mic outdoor enclosure

Subject: Re: Fw: [Nature Recordists] diy mic outdoor enclosure
From: "Randy Perretta" first_avatar
Date: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:12 pm ((PST))
You sell FX to libraries? Nice line of work. I'm eventually angling in that=
 direction tho more generically. I've run a couple of commercial studios an=
d it was too many hours to do it well.  Nice to help musicians and others g=
et their work down but a lot of non-billable work. So I do very little of t=
hat and just by referral. I don't feel that I can give it appropriate care =
otherwise.  The bit of ambient sound for video that I've been picking up la=
tely has been a lot of fun.

Theoretically, everyone on this list could sell their work to one specialty=
 library or another given the requisite quality. You've probably got a lot =
of tips in your experience minus the trade secrets of course :)