Re: Olympus LS 10-11 prebuffer recording

Subject: Re: Olympus LS 10-11 prebuffer recording
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 am ((PDT))
Hi Greg,
Interesting indeed; I clearly missed this when you originally posted it. I've
just had a quick look at the link, and it appears that the software is Oz based
only, which is a shame for us Europeans! Let's hope that demand is such that
they expand the database, although I'm not going to hold my breath!
Max

Greg Simmons wrote:
 I posted the original message on the 20th of August after seeing the software
being demonstrated at a conference about endangered sounds. I was surprised that
no-one responded to it. Seeing it in action was quite amazing, as were the
applications it had been written for.