Re: Nothing

Subject: Re: Nothing
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm ((PDT))
Hello Martyn,
                       Could you explain the significance of the reference =
tone (35dB)
and why 58.9 dB was chosen?

20 Questions time...

 - To reproduce your recording in the same conditions would an SPL meter be=

used "in" the headphone speaker location so the playback is around 59 dB?

Was the 35 dB tone generated electronically or next to the mics?

How is the mic sensitivity factored into the playback and also the headphon=
driver sensitivities?

It may help me and others to also understand the technique.

BR,
Mike.