Re: Headphone recommendations wanted

Subject: Re: Headphone recommendations wanted
From: "Mike Wall" walunit
Date: Sat Jul 4, 2009 8:47 am ((PDT))
Hi Bill,
I've used 7506's in the studio for years. Lately I'm fond of Sennheiser HD-=
280's both in the studio and in the field. They are around $85, have less o=
f a hyped sound to my ears, but are a bit more bulky. They provide a bit mo=
re isolation but are similar in that aspect.
7506's make my pinna ache=A0after a while while 280's fit over the ear and =
cause me no fatigue.
Take care,
Mike Wall
mikewallmusic.com