1. Re: Olympus LS-10

Subject: 1. Re: Olympus LS-10
From: "John Moore" jlmoore3rd
Date: Wed Jul 1, 2009 7:38 am ((PDT))
Kiran,

I purchased the ME66/K6 microphone to be used with a similar recorder...
Since you live in India, you should be able to pick up a very affordable
windjammer from CineCity: CineCity BMP-40
<http://www.thecinecity.com/tcc/product.php?productid=3D17&cat=3D264&page=
=3D1>
(http://www.thecinecity.com/tcc/product.php?productid=3D17&cat=3D264&page=
=3D1)

While it might not be as robust as the Sennheiser, Rode or Rycote
blimps, it is an excellent deal & works quite well. I doubt you could
build a DIY kit that would perform as well.

John Moore
sound.flyingmonkeystudio.com <http://sound.flyingmonkeystudio.com>

--- In  kiran srivastava