Re: Caller ID help needed

Subject: Re: Caller ID help needed
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am ((PDT))
At 4:53 PM +0000 6/16/09, gwapuffin wrote:
>Look in Files/Caller.mp3 or http://tinyurl.com/kr7b72
>
>I want to call it an immature Great Horned Owl but it is not quite
>the same as my reference on the Owls of NA CD.

Hi Gerry--
I think that's a good guess--especially the call with the screechy
quality around 19 seconds in. Catbirds also call through summer
nights here in SW Wisconsin and their calls can sound similar. Often
they have a little but more inflection at the start with the extended
"e" sound. I liken it to "ja-eep"  Rob D.