Software for Mac

Subject: Software for Mac
From: "justinasia" justinasia
Date: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:59 am ((PDT))
What software is good for using on a Mac? I really hope to not need to do t=
oo much work on the computer. But I may have to do a few things, such as ha=
s been discussed about removing aeroplane noise. I may also have to mix 3 o=
r 4 tracks down into 2. I will also need to convert the 24 bit files from m=
y Fostex to standard CD format. There are probably things I will need to do=
 that I don't know about yet too, as, this is all new to me. I would like t=
o make high quality results though.

Also, I work best with visual aids, information being represented visually =
so I can "see" what I'm doing.

I would be very interested to hear what program may be the easiest to use f=
or these things.

Thanks
Justin