Re: 7mm phone jack

Subject: Re: 7mm phone jack
From: "obSession" melvoid2002
Date: Tue Apr 7, 2009 1:10 pm ((PDT))
It's interesting how regional usages occur. To me, the word "socket" refers
to something you screw a lightbulb into.

Of course, we still call power poles "telephone poles," I believe most
telephone lines are underground these days.

I hope we're not too far off topic here.

ms

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:25 PM, John Lundsten <