Re: Speakers for Editing

Subject: Re: Speakers for Editing
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm ((PDT))
Budget is a total factor here.  What is your budget?

--- In  "jasonpudd" <> wrote:

> I need some advice on a good pair of speakers for doing editing of my rec=
ordings.  It is nice to have a break from wearing headphones.  I currently =
have a set of Bose Companion 3 speakers but the sub woofer just produces lo=
ts to distortion and adds lots artificial low noise. The little desktop spe=
akers are not up to the task by themselves.  If anyone has a recommendation=
 I would appreciate some advice.  Thanks!