Re: New Book by Gordon Hempton ;-))

Subject: Re: New Book by Gordon Hempton ;-))
From: "John Tudor" jtudor2005
Date: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm ((PDT))
--- In  Bernie Krause <> wrote:

> Haven't yet read the book, but just hope Hempton can elevate his own
> vision this time without disparaging the work of others in the
> process. BTW, did he actually write it or did Grossman?
>
> Bernie Krause

Bernie
You say that "... hope Hempton can elevate his own vision this time with ou=
t disparaging the work of others in the process ..." And yet that is EXACTL=
Y what you're doing here. This is why I said in my first post about this ne=
w book, ".. Can I hear cringing..." because I knew you wouldn't be able to =
rise above your personal feelings, and worse still, telling everyone about =
them.

There is no need to push your low opinions of someone onto others Bernie. I=
t's a sign of petty weakness and we should, I hope, be able to expect more =
from you. Did he write or or did Grossman? Did you write your own stuff, or=
 did someone else?  In the big scheme of things, what matters is that the i=
ssue is getting out there. Be smug in your own knowledge about him, but may=
be keep it to yourself.

What is a real shame is that we can all learn a lot from you. Unfortunately=
, it's comments like these that paint a picture of you as someone that is n=
ot worth learning from.