Fwd: Ardour in possible trouble

Subject: Fwd: Ardour in possible trouble
From: "Kim Cascone" anechoicmedia
Date: Fri Feb 6, 2009 10:38 am ((PST))
I'm forwarding an email I received regarding the possible end of an
amazing free audio app: ARDOUR

I've just started using Ardour after searching for a decent multi-
track audio but having little money to spend on a 'pro' product
I am totally knocked out by this audio app -- consider it the Blender
or GIMP of audio

please help spread the word and forward this to other lists and
laptop musicians you know who might be able to help

also, I know money is tight these days but if you could possibly pitch
in 25.00 Euros/Dollars that would be great! I just did.
:)
KIM