Re news post.

Subject: Re news post.
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am ((PST))
I sent the e-mail as it contained information pertinent to wildlife and nat=
ure. Reading it I discovered that certain parties whished to allow more hun=
ting of wildlife. As this would have an effect on the environment and ultim=
ately the soundscapes many here like to record I thought some might be inte=
rested in it. That is why I sent it but if no one is interested and or offe=
nded by it them I am sorry and I have misread some of the feelings of the g=
roup on this subject.

Phil Tyler