Re: fun with bat sounds

Subject: Re: fun with bat sounds
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm ((PDT))
Bill & Friends:

I agree with everything Bill's saying here and I certainly overstated
the situation earlier as my thoughts were (too) narrowly focused on
the difficulties of distinguishing certain "problem" species.

And, to add another example to Bill's, we have the sort of
funny/simple situation around Ohio that if you can hear it (unaided)
it's a Hoary!

Thanks for the much clearer and more accurate statement of the situation!

Steve P