Re: Zoom H2 line input hack - make a 4 channel field recorder

Subject: Re: Zoom H2 line input hack - make a 4 channel field recorder
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm ((PDT))
an engineer I sent that to commented thus:
"Forehead-slappingly sensible, and it looks fairly easy to do. Why
can't they manufacture it that way in the first place, with slide
switches and mini line inputs? (Well, it would compete with their
higher-end hardware, that's why.)

I'm a bit unclear about the tantalum capacitors. At 00:28 they're
shown on the table but they don't show up in the parts list. They do
appear in the schematic at 01:58 but the value is written as "3u3f"
-- I assume 3uf."

Anyone have an answer? And is there documentation available other
than the video? Can't print a video...

Lou

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689