[Nature Recordists] Re: Behringer UBB1002

Subject: [Nature Recordists] Re: Behringer UBB1002
From: Kim Cascone <>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 10:23 AM

> This rumor is grounded in accumulated anecdote. Review just the
> first-hand experience with failure.

that's funny because I just carefully combed through all the posts in
that thread again
and here is what I found:

the first posted (not counting our posts) response mentioned skepticism
the second was opinion about lower quality
third was experience of better performance
fourth was opinion again
fifth was mention of being sued
sixth was links to youtube
seventh was the smt popping solder joints
eighth was 'scalped by better'
ninth was 'news flash' about smt

but unless I missed a post (I get the digest)

not ONE person on this list
reported any 'first hand experience with failure'

can you re-post those 'first-hand' posts to the list in case I missed
them?
I'd really like to see them

I'd hate to see rumors and assumptions replace facts about a products
quality
:)