Re: Decca Tree?

Subject: Re: Decca Tree?
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am ((PDT))
Interesting question, Kim, and a good article. Tempts me to take my
MS stereo mic and pair of WL-83s out and to some experimentation with
my 744T. Time limitations mean maybe I'll just do it in the backyard
to see how it works...

I altered y7ou ACSII diagram - is this approximately more correct?

<L>