Re: Fwd: Audio Technica 30 Series Blowout at Front End Audio!!

Subject: Re: Fwd: Audio Technica 30 Series Blowout at Front End Audio!!
From: "escalation746" escalation746
Date: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 am ((PDT))
After buying two AT3032s I was signed up for the Front End Audio
newsletter. The first notice I got was the one Aaron posted here,
about the sale on the very same items I had just bought! I offered to
buy two more so Warren at FEA discounted the previously ordered pair
as well, and kept the shipping costs the same. Good service!

So I've got four of them winging their way over to me. I hope to put
them into matched pairs and maybe sell one set. (Any references for
how to best do this with no specific test equipment?)

Or maybe keep the second set for surround sound applications.

-- robin