1. Re: OLYMPUS LS-10 VS DAT RECORDINGS UPLOADED

Subject: 1. Re: OLYMPUS LS-10 VS DAT RECORDINGS UPLOADED
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Jul 2, 2008 6:50 am ((PDT))
A metronome at 5 metres might be a pretty "hot" reference signal.
Its possible that the "Low Sensitivity" setting might not provide
sufficient gain for quieter sounds and environments. Its worth
further investigation, for sure.

Coincidentally, earlier today, I thought of Aaron's DSM temple mount
preference in relation to your WL-183 rig priorities. Rob D.