Re: External mic suggestions for Olympus LS-10

Subject: Re: External mic suggestions for Olympus LS-10
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Thu May 29, 2008 3:19 am ((PDT))
Ah, that's something I didn't realise, many thanks Phil!
Max

Philip Tyler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't know about the performance of the Samson unit, but both the Rolls=
 and Art units seem to perform excellently judging by the tests Rob has car=
ried out.

> But it might be worth pointing out that both the Rolls and Art phantom un=
its can be powered from 'internal' batteries, looking at the PDF for the Sa=
mson it looks like it can only be powered by an external DC supply which pl=
ugs into it's DC in which you could do. But as the Rolls and Art devices ha=
ve space for internal batteries it would make for a neater unit?