Re: many happy subscribers

Subject: Re: many happy subscribers
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed May 28, 2008 8:39 am ((PDT))
I'd welcome discussion of technique! I personally don't do much field
recording, mostly music and spoken word, as sound and audio is my
profession. I have no interest in which bird said what except for
casual curiosity ablout what I hear in my backyard and on trips, and
am definitely interested in the gear. As a professional, people ask
me frequently what recorder is best, and the reviews here are
valuable for making intelligent responses.

I've done pro audio since I was 17 (in 1967!) and still learn new
things all the time - so startng from scratch leaves you plenty to
learn! While I don't really have time to give lessons in email, I
would welcome it if there are those who can give basic or advanced
instruction here... and would contribute my experience at times.

Just one person's response! I thinkthat many of the fequent
contributors here know each other and it seems like a small club, but
we all welcome new inquiries and contributions - my advice would be
to ask your questions and see what responses you get!

Lou
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689