Re: Dawn Chorus - UK Prime Time TV.

Subject: Re: Dawn Chorus - UK Prime Time TV.
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Mon May 26, 2008 8:20 am ((PDT))
Has there been any discussion of placing the nature recordists'
pieces together on a web page? If not, I'll get the ball rolling by
offering file hosting space. Maybe someone with a design idea would
enjoy creating a page with the location and time and other
description info ready for links?. I have a recording too. Rob D.