Re: M/S (Mid/Side) Mic Recommendations

Subject: Re: M/S (Mid/Side) Mic Recommendations
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 pm ((PDT))
I think the idea of a tiny, inexpensive, all-in-one MS mic is a long
shot, but I can say that my experience with the VP88 was quite good.
There are some things it cannot do well, and it does make a fair
amount of self-noise, but it is useful and not too expensive.  It also
does well in humidity.  I did a lot of good recordings with it.

I the AT mics are XY I believe.

Danny

--- In  Scott Fraser