AT3032 matching & Telinga questions

Subject: AT3032 matching & Telinga questions
From: "aaron s" dezesticks
Date: Wed Apr 2, 2008 8:12 am ((PDT))
The best way to find the focal point it to point the
dish at the sun, put a piece of paper inside the dish
and move it back and forth until you get a precise
dot, measure the distance and theres your focal point.
I used 220 to soften the edges of out dishes but at
this point they are all in pretty bad shape from 3
years of travel on in the rain forest. They still work
great though even if there are scuffed up and one has
large cracks that are ducktaped. I had a couple other
[non Telinga] dishes that have been completely
destroyed in the same travels.
Aaron

CHECK OUT www.custommarimba.com

For marimba, mbira, mallets, and hosho.