Re: AT3032 matching & Telinga questions

Subject: Re: AT3032 matching & Telinga questions
From: "Doug Von Gausig" dougvg
Date: Sun Apr 6, 2008 10:34 am ((PDT))
It's important to keep the rolled time to a minimum. The dish should be
stored unrolled. If you keep a Telinga dish rolled up for several weeks, it=

can sometimes take a week to really regain its form. If you do this
inadvertently, you can sometimes rush the reforming process by warping the=

dish in the opposite direction and taping it there for a day or so.
Normally, if you have it rolled for only a few days, it regains its shape
within a few minutes. Slight mis-formation of the dish will affect the
performance only very slightly.

Doug