Re: AT3032 matching & Telinga questions

Subject: Re: AT3032 matching & Telinga questions
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:10 pm ((PDT))
Just to clarify regarding the roughness - it is only on the back edge
of the dish and the edge is rough to the touch rather than being
visibly rough. Polycarbonate is a fairly soft material and scratches
easily so the slightly rough edge seems to be enough to mark the
surface of the dish.

I also received a Telinga Universal yesterday and I'm quite pleased.