Re: at3032 LF "growl"

Subject: Re: at3032 LF "growl"
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Wed Mar 5, 2008 2:48 am ((PST))
Rally,

thanks for the input and detailed explanation of issues of wind in
the tripod.

I've got a few ideas about making the rig side boards a lighter
structure, and reducing vibration transmission from the tripod into
the rig.  I definitely need to pay much more attention to lead
"dress" on the rig as that is another area for vibration transmission.

go use the at3032's - they will be fine.

cheers
Paul