Re: Zoom H2 line in?

Subject: Re: Zoom H2 line in?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 pm ((PST))
At 4:29 PM -0800 2/16/08, Eric Benjamin wrote:
>  If there's interest, I can investigate the performance of the mic
>preamps further.

Hi Eric--
I'm looking at the H2 for possible use with a Rolls PB224 Portable
Phantom supply and condenser mics with 14dB(A) self noise. Here are
some questions I have: Is it possible to measure the noise of the
Message: 3.
Subject: 5mm external mic input or perhaps run your mk2's -> Rolls into its
mic input and see how it performs?  How much effective gain does the
pre have? Rob D.