Connectors and stereo bar

Subject: Connectors and stereo bar
From: "artsonics" artsonics
Date: Sun Jan 6, 2008 3:18 pm ((PST))
Hello folks,
  I am in the process of making a portable mic stand for field work
and would like to know more about stereo bars and perhaps some
recommendations as I was thinking of making one of these also but not
sure how critical dimensions need to be.can someone please advise.
Also still trying to find the NC5MX/FX-HD's in the USA....not easy,so
far markertek has almost completed my order 'cept for these...waiting
to hear back.
A while back someone on the group had bought a Batterygeek 10-14-88
and I have been trying to get one of these however so far the
Batterygeek guys have not replied to my repeated email attempts for
assistance...are these Batterygeeks reliable and OK to deal with?

                      thanks clint