Experience with BT-BI158's?

Subject: Experience with BT-BI158's?
From: "Steve Cox" naturalsoundscapes
Date: Sat Dec 8, 2007 3:01 pm ((PST))
Does anyone have any experience with this binaural mic pair? I don't
see specs listed on the frogloggers site. I'm not sure what "low
noise" means in real numbers. I'd like to hear feedback on them
before I order them. I'll be using them with the new Sony PCM-D50
recorder.

I also ordered a couple of Tensimount suspensions for my AT-3032 I'll
be using with my 722. For $20/ea it just didn't seem worth the time
it to cut up more PVC like I did for the NT1-A's.  I do have a plan
for a zeppelin I'll make that fits around the Tensimount. Anybody
have any tips to share about the Tensimounts? I'll get mine some time
early next week and I'll make some measurements and then work on the
zeppelin.

thanks,
Steve Cox